– POSTCARDS – Package Edition –
Special collection of postcards
Special collection of postcards capture the city of Budapest.
Beautiful black and white and color postcards feature a selection of photos from my different documentary and street photo series capture the urban secrets.
The images have been carefully chosen to summarize my personal experiences and feelings about Budapest, also to show how unique and wonderful are the different districts of the capital of Hungary.
– Packed in matching envelope, protective cellophane sleeve and tied with ribbon
– Optional envelope in black, brown or white color
– Designed back to drop a note for any sentiment
– All cards are blank for your own message
– Printed on 300g premium quality paper
– Format: square, 140×140 mm.
– POSTCARDS in the Wilderness –
Share your story, leave a message!
What makes postcards great is how these tiny papers can merge things. Time, space, stories, memories and feelings. A small piece from the person who send it and the place where it comes from. It’s exciting that maybe you will never really know where your message actually end up in the world and who read it during the long journey.
In the end some of them are in the deep of a drawer or in a bag, others are hanging on walls, or lost in the wilderness never reaching their destination, or still trying to find their way to a new place.
If you bought or recieved any of my postcards, even if you got them accidentally, just share your story with me via the contact form. Where you bought the card, who did you get it from, to whom you sent it or anything else. I love to get unexpected messages from strangers from all around the world, it’s the same like when you find a postcard in your mailbox.
– POSTCARDS – Store Purchase –
H-1061 Budapest, Andrássy út 45.
• Monday-Friday: 10am – 7pm
• Saturday: 11am – 5pm
• Sunday: Close
MONO art & design
H-1053 Budapest, Kossuth Lajos u. 12.
• Monday-Friday: 11am – 8pm
• Saturday: 10am – 7pm
• Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Mai Manó Gallery and Bookshop
H-1065 Budapest, Nagymező utca 20.
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday-Sunday: 12am – 7pm
Monokrom Design Store
H-7621 Pécs, Király utca 33.
• Monday-Friday: 11am – 6pm
• Saturday: 11am – 4pm
• Sunday: Closed
Csendes Concept Store
H-1053 Budapest, Magyar utca 18.
• Monday-Saturday: 11am – 7pm
• Sunday: Closed
H-1093 Budapest, Fővám tér 10-12. (Bálna Budapest)
• Monday-Sunday: 11am – 6pm